Monday, September 19, 2005

Tokyo Game Show 2005, 千葉

Yesterday we checked out Tokyo's annual video game exhibition in the leafy surroundings of the nearby Chiba prefecture. There were a few sneers and cries of 'A-Boy!' or 'Aki-baki!' from our peers but it was definitely a sense of 'when in Rome...', and also a chance to road-test the impending X-Box 360 & sneak a peek at the new Playstation 3! And as the photos we have from the day such as the one below testify, it was definitely us who had the last laugh!



Rather than give you a blow-by-blow account of the day here, I point you in the direction of my good friend Ryan's blog for an run through of the days events!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martin - Happy Birthday - I take it that the girls in this picture are part of your birthday surprise? Very nice :) Tell Yamatoshi (4th in from the right) that I'll be home for Christmas and to get the washing and cleaning done... Matty D

7/10/05 8:34 pm  
Blogger ash said...

Hello. I am moving to Konosu to teach English with Aeon. I know you are probably no longer with Nova in Konosu, but I was hoping to get some information on the area. Thanks

20/7/07 10:59 pm  
Blogger Martyn said...

ash - sorry, I have just revisited this blog after about 4 years so only just found your comment! Did you end up moving to Konosu? If so, how did you find it (and Japan)?

6/12/09 7:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home