Saturday, April 16, 2005

京都

This day was the highlight of my trip to Kyoto with Tomoko and my friends Matthew & Animesh! We had our photos taken in traditional Japanese costumes on a film set used for countless Japanese films and TV series. We thought it was fun just to be able to dress up and have our photos taken, but the bonus was that after the photo shoot we could walk around the movie set for 1 hour in full costume which was great - we took loads of action photos of us fighting, jumping off small buildings and bridges etc! :-)



Animesh & I were dressed as Shinsengumi Samurai warriors, Matthew was an infamous Samurai called 'Musashi Miyamoto' and Tomoko looked great as an elegant geisha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have now legally changed my name to Musashi Miyamoto, and just like Batman in Batman Begins I am learning the way of the Samurai. If you need to reach me, look for me in the temple of light on the highest peak Japan

27/6/05 10:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home